The purpose of the PHH Curriculum Committee is to assure that the curriculum of the advanced nursing program is of high quality; that it meets the standards of approval and possible accrediting bodies; and that the intent of the mission statement and goals of the program are implemented. The Curriculum Committee works to continually update the Nurse Practitioner curriculum and to ensure that students receive the most effective and relevant curriculum for the practice of advanced nursing.
Curriculum Development and Evaluation
* Develop degree requirements
* Establish prerequisites for courses and processes for institutional planning and budget development
* Review and Evaluate Individual Courses
* Suggest grading policies to faculty
* Develop a process for program review and assess whether major curricular changes are
needed to meet the goals
* Provide first-line curriculum support for faculty.
* Review proposals for changes in content, emphasis and time allotment for each course
* Assess whether major curricular changes are needed to meet the goals
* Outline Faculty roles and involvement in accreditation processes
* Work with Haiti State University to establish graduation criteria